Friday, February 1, 2019

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




YA,YA

ERIKA AND FAMILY IN GERMANY

OLIVIA FROM GEORGIA


Mood: Relaxed! Chocolated! Rummied! Giggle!

Music listening to: Still In Love by New Edition!

  Buon Venerdi! Come Va? I started the day off at 6:00am caring for Chris. Elise is stirring about so she my be putting feet to the floor soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is very good this morning. It is a nice aromatic Caramel Macchiato and wow it is good. It is another mild morning here in Tucson and we may get some rain. I need to locate my flop flops just to be on the safe side, eh?

Alexa, is awake and she reminded me that a Cox Tech will be out this afternoon to upgrade our cable box. I am sure that she will play some (Boney) for me because it is the first day of a new month. Smile! Sister Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris.

  My shorty and I saw the movie "The Upside" and it was hilarious and the acting was really good. This evening my shorty and I are going to "Cody's Beef and Bean" for dinner. Can you say T-bone and a carafe of Burgundy at room temperature? We will without a doubt.

 Well, our "Wildcats" played well but they lost in overtime. Good game though. Well, enjoy your Vernedi and get ready for a fine settimana. I will have a chin-wag at you later.

Ciao....Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Si, sono d'accordo che il mio compagno di giochi ha affrontato quell'aragosta, ma ci sono voluti almeno 30 minuti per rivendicare la vittoria. Godetevi la giornata. Abbracci!

Loraine said...

La Germania sembra quasi fredda come Chicago!

Buon Pomeriggio!

  Buon Pomeriggio! How are you doing so far today? My birthday is going well, and I have had many visitors today to wish me well. I apprecia...