Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!



CAN YOU FEEL ME?


Did you keep warm today? It is going to be really cold tonight here in Tucson. We are going to have a hard freeze with the temperatures in the 20's tonight. Brrr! Not typical Tucson weather.

I have had a very busy day and I am really tired and exhausted, but being the dedicated professional that I am I will always complete my duties and tasks at hand. Smile!

We watched some TV this evening with Chris. I am caring for Chris tonight and my playmate just left for her book club meeting at "Pastiche". My shorty is going to bring me back some dinner from there. I have my fork, knife, spoon, napkin and a nice cold glass of "Warsteiner" at the ready. I requested some spareribs be brought back for me to sample, smile! I hope that is still on the menu. 

My (fidanzata) left me a note on the blog hoping that I ordered something good. She was sure that what I ordered would make me feel better. Can you believe how much my (fidanzata) knows me? WooHoo! Ya Mon'.

Well, I had better go and get the fur-babies fed for the night. Chris is waiting on his dinner and his supplement. After his dinner he will relax and watch "Mash" on TV.

Have a wonderful evening and sleep well. I will have a chin-wag at you tomorrow. Another busy day for me because I have to get all of the tasks that I didn't get done today taken care of tomorrow. Hopefully no (SNAFU) will raise up tomorrow.

Here are a few pictures from our trip to Laughlin, Nevada. Enjoy, we did.



THE BAND IS PLAYING

THE COLORADO BELLE

SHEILA AND DAVE

DAVE AND ELISE

DAVE

TEQUILA SHEILA

CHA CHING


MIO MOGLIE AND IO

DAVE AND SHEILA

COLORADO RIVER


CHA CHING!


Buona Notte..Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Grazie fidanzata. Ho messo un bell'ordine per mia moglie a prendere per me. Mi conosci abbastanza bene fidanzata. Sono sicuro che mi sentira' molto meglio.

Loraine said...

Le costolette profumavano meravigliosamente! Spero che siano "mooooolto" buono!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Buon compleanno a me! Music listening to: All for You by Janet Jackson! Buon Lunedi!  How are you doing?  What are you pla...