Friday, February 8, 2019

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!








Mood: Relaxed! Gummied! Rummied! Giggled! Giggled! And More Giggles!

Music listening to: Give It To Me by Rick James!

  Buon Venerdi! How are you? I started the day off at 6:00am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning but she will be up and about soon. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is really good this morning. It is a frothy Cappuccino and it is working it's magic on me. Sister Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris. It is a cold morning here in Tucson.

  Alexa, is alive and chatting up a storm this morning. She just reminded me of all that I need to take care of today before she will play so "Fusion Jazz" for me. What a tease!

 We are going to have a nice dinner this evening at the "Blue Willow" with my girlfriend Shoo Shoo. After dinner we are going to the "Invisible Theater" to see the play "Dancing Lessons" it is going to be a good one as usual.

 Hey, tomorrow is another social event in the Old Pueblo. We will be meeting up with my (fidanzata) and Capo Jim at "Feast" for dinner. After dinner we all will meet up here because we are hosting a "Wizard" fest. Yes, my (fidanzata)and I will be booty slapping each other all evening long. We have exchanged taunts and it is now time to see who booty slaps the best, smile! No doubt that I am very good at booty slapping. Ya,ya! It is going to be an evening of skill (mine), trickery (mine), (slight of hand) mine and of course a whole lot of fun and laughs. I am waiting on you my (fidanzata). You know what time it is? OOORAH!

 Well, I had better check on Chris. Have a good Venerdi and enjoy because I will without a doubt.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Gli schiaffi saranno ascoltati attraverso l'Old Pueblo ma i tuoi glutei saranno doloranti.

Buon Pomeriggio!

  Buon Pomeriggio! How are you doing so far today? My birthday is going well, and I have had many visitors today to wish me well. I apprecia...