Wednesday, February 6, 2019

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggo!





How are you doing? We are good here and all is going well. As a matter of fact all is going fantastic. 

I got all of my tasks taken care of and Chris is out on his afternoon walk. My playmate is at her writing class, but it is still cold outside and it is going to get colder overnight.

I am going to rest and relax and get ready too give my girlfriend a booty whooping this evening at the "Mahjong fest". 

I am going to same thing to my (fidanzata) this weekend at the "Wizard fest". Hope you are doing OK?

Chat at you later...Jessie

1 comment:

Loraine said...

A "booty whooping"? I think I'll give you a butt smack or two. (I couldn't get this to translate. Italian doesn't seem to have words for butt smack.)
Preparati!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Buon compleanno a me! Music listening to: All for You by Janet Jackson! Buon Lunedi!  How are you doing?  What are you pla...