Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!







Mood: Cautious! Intense!

Music listening to: Never Gonna Let You Go by Sergio Mendes!

  Buon Mercoledi! Hump Day! How are you doing? I started the day off at 4:00am caring for Chris. Elise is awake as well this morning and for some reason she is not sleeping well. I woke up because something told me that today is going to be another (SNAFU) day like yesterday. It feels like something is going to piss me off royally today, so I am prepared for it. Any plans for today? Today may be a (DI) hat day. Hope that it doesn't get that bad.

  The coffee is good this morning and it is hitting the spot on this very cold morning. We have a hard freeze this morning. I may have to have three cups of coffee this morning, smile!

  Alexa, is awake too. She is reminding me that I have quite a few things to get done today. To include a trip out to the airbase commissary to have a look at the briskets and spare ribs that I want to prepare on the smoker. While I am there I will gas up the Green Lady. I also need to pick up some essential oils for our diffuser.

 Hey, my playmate brought back a great dinner from "Pastiche" last night after her book club was over. I enjoyed some "Chipotle Mango spare ribs and fries. It was delicious. I got it all down with a nice ice cold Long Island Iced Tea that my shorty fixed for me. I was in 7th heaven for a while thanks to (mio moglie). My (fidanzata) posted a heads up for me about the dinner that was heading my way and she was 100% correct.

 Well, I had better get this Hump Day moving along. Have a good one and enjoy the this Mercoledi! I will have a chin-wag at you later.

Ciao....Jessie and Elise

JT, glad you got the attachments that we sent to you.

Herman, can you still get rates?

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Le costole erano fantastici e ho mangiato tutti. La salsa chipotle mango ere meraviglioso. Rimani al caldo oggi.

Loraine said...

Tua moglie è così brava con te! Nervature e "Long Island Tea". Che uomo fortunato sei!

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...