Sunday, February 3, 2019

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!





Mood: Content!

Music listening to: Every Step I Take by Bobby Brown!

  Buon Domenica! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:50am looking in on Chris and getting him settled for Elise. Elise will be right over to care for Chris. Any plans for today?

  Are you ready for some football? Yes, it is Super Bowl Sunday. I am going with the Rams and my playmate is going with the Patriots under duress, smile!  The bet is on once again and this time it is for "Sullivan's Steakhouse". The place with great food but you have to rob a bank to pay your bill. Ya Mon'.

  Elise is preparing her fantastic meat loaf with the works for this game. Of course plenty of libations will be on hand. Got to have that don't you know.

  The coffee is good this morning and a second cup will be enjoyed at the "Egg Connection" along with some live music. Sister Jayne will be here this evening to care for Chris. 

   We enjoyed our dinner last night at "El Minuto" downtown. The food was very good and the margaritas were too! The place was packed with a line out of the door. After dinner we walked over to the "Arizona Theater Company" to see the play "Two Trains Running". This play was excellent and the acting was superb. The theater was packed to include the balcony. This play is three hours long with a 15 minute intermission but well worth seeing.

  Well, I had better get to it before Alexa starts in on me. Have a great Domenica and be careful. I will have a tongue-wag with you later. Go Rams!

 Ciao...Jessie and Elise

Morning Sandy!

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Super Bowl Domenica! Sei pronto per un po' di football? Ragazza del mattino!

Loraine said...

Sono pronto per gli annunci fantastici!

Buon Pomeriggio!

  Buon Pomeriggio! How are you doing so far today? My birthday is going well, and I have had many visitors today to wish me well. I apprecia...