Wednesday, February 6, 2019

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!





Mood: Relaxed! Gummied! Rummied! Giggled!

Music listening to: In My House by the Mary Jane Girls!

  Buon Mercoledi! How are you today? I started the day off at 6:00am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning but she will up and on the move soon. Any plans for today?

  I am enjoying a nice hot Caramel Macchiato and it is delicious. Hey we are being rained on here in the valley of Tucson. So that means I am going to don my flip flops and take a dash. I hope to see my fidanzata out this morning. It may be a bit to (freddo) for her, smile! Rosemary will be here this morning to care for Chris.

  Alexa, is awake and she reminded that tonight is a major social event that takes place at Shoo Shoo's home. Yes, it is "Mahjong" fest. We are all set and ready to kick some booty tonight.  Get ready Shoo Shoo.

 Also this weekend a "Wizard" fest will be hosted here. The contestants will be Elise, Capo Jim, me, and of course my (fidanzata). It is going to be a cut-throat event that I am going to be to victor. My fidanzata says different but that goes in on ear and out the other and she knows that. The Wizard has spoken!

 Well, I had better get my (mojo) working and I think I will keep it on for the rest of the week, eh? Have a great Mercoledi and enjoy the day and stay safe, happy and sane! I will have a chin-wag at you later.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Contento che ti e piaciuto il "orso sorridente" citazione fidanzata. Abbracci!

Loraine said...

Grazie per i video di "Buongiorno". Mi piacciono

Jessie said...

Grazia fidanzata. Dovrei continuare?

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Buon compleanno a me! Music listening to: All for You by Janet Jackson! Buon Lunedi!  How are you doing?  What are you pla...