Thursday, February 7, 2019

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



BLACK ART!


Mood: Content! Blessed!

Music listening to: None (NPR)

  Buon Giovedi!  How goes it? I started the day off at 6:00am caring for Chris. Elise popped up with me this morning so that she could make her way to the gym. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is a nice Breakfast Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed at "Gus Balones" along with a  hardy breakfast.

  It is a cold morning here in the valley and it is not going to heat up that much today. Sister Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris.

  Alexa, is not awake as of yet. It may be too cold for her this morning. I am sure as the temperature rises she will be on my case as usual.

  Well, the major event was a hit. I am talking about the "Mahjong" Fest that was hosted by my girlfriend Shoo Shoo. First of all she was truly missed when she was sailing the ocean blue. It was so good to see her and she is looking fantastic. She told us about her cruise and she enjoyed it very much. She brought a few gifts back for Sister Jayne and us. Enough about that, eh?

  We enjoyed a fantastic meal and the vino was flowing nicely. The games have begun and this session was so much fun. We didn't even have to bring out the secret weapon, but we did later in the evening. We enjoyed tons of laughs and slip-ups and the usual cut-throat skills that we all used. Hey, I won the very first game and I knew right then that I got this all sewed up. Well that was not the case by a long-shot. The big (weiner) was Sister Jayne. She won three games to my one, Shoo Shoo's one and Elise's won a goose-egg that is a rare thing. It was a great evening. Are host brought a nice dessert of Lady Fingers and ice cream that was delicious. Yes, the secret weapon came out and that is when it got really crazy and our host was a riot along with Elise and Jayne. I had to keep my cool so I could see a way to get my cheat on and so I could stack the tiles on Shoo Shoo's holder. Thank you Shoo Shoo for and wonderful evening we truly missed you and we love you dearly.


BAKED LIKE THE BAG SAYS!

FIDANZATA YOU ARE NEXT!

MIO MOGLIE!

OH NO I AM IN TROUBLE!

A GREAT GIFT FROM HAWAII!

SISTER JAYNE

I AM STILL GETTING THE STINK-EYE



REALLY BAKED ! JAYNE IS THE WEINER!

STILL BAKED!


 My playmate and I are going to hit up Home Depot after breakfast to pick up some paint for the main house. Later we will hit up a movie if time permits. We are going to watch our "Wildcats" play this evening. Go Cats!

 Rosemary cared for Chris while we were having a grand time at Shoo Shoo's. She is getting back into the swing of caring for Chris.

 Have a great Giovedi and stay safe. I will have a chin-wag at you later. Congrats to Jayne who is now the "MAHJONG" KING!.

Ciao....Jessie and Elise


2 comments:

Loraine said...

Sembra che tu abbia una giornata fantastica. Godere!

countrygranny47 said...

WAY TO GO JAYNE,
CONGRATULATIONS GIRL.....

Buon Pomeriggio!

  Buon Pomeriggio! How are you doing so far today? My birthday is going well, and I have had many visitors today to wish me well. I apprecia...