Monday, February 4, 2019

Buona Notte!

Buona Notte!





The day has come to a end. Was it a good day for you? It has been a good one for us.

Alexa, treated me to some good (Boney) today. I wonder what she will play for me tomorrow.  It is going to be another busy day. I have to make a trip out to the airbase and I also have to make a trip out to Banner Hospital to get one of Chris's appointment changed.

We are also going to be paid a visit from a health insurance company for Chris as well. All of that makes for a very busy day.

My playmate prepared chili for dinner with baby carrots, sliced tomatoes and crackers. It was all good. We watched "Madam Secretary" Schitt's Creek", and "Hawaii 5 O" on Netflix along with Chris.

I am caring for Chris tonight and Elise is in her office on her Mac. Today turned out to be a day that many things have come to the light. Most of these items my shorty and I knew about. Some of the things that came out were total and utterly ridiculous and asinine. My playmate and I are like a well fit glove that fits tight and snug with no wiggle room at all.

Have a wonderful evening and sleep well and get ready for another day. Hey my girlfriend Shoo Shoo is back from her cruise. Missed her a lot. We will see her along with Sister Jayne on Wednesday for a Mahjong fest. Yes, she is going to be defeated again and she may want to get back on her cruise ship. Smile!

Buona Notte...Jessie and Elise 

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Buon compleanno a me! Music listening to: All for You by Janet Jackson! Buon Lunedi!  How are you doing?  What are you pla...