Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Hello!

Hello!


MOUNTAINS THIS MORNING

BLACK ART!

SAYS IT ALL!


Well, it is Monday again. I almost donned my hat but I calmed down.

No caregiver this morning due to he got sick over the weekend. The agency has nobody to be the back up for him. Elise called and left a message for them about this problem again. She prevented me from putting on my hat.

So all of my endeavours for today have been cancelled and I will have to move them forward. Sister Jayne volunteered to come over to help but I declined her gracious offer because she needs to rest.

So I hope that nothing else goes wrong today because if it does the hat will be on and that is not a good thing. I hope that your day is going better than mine is?

Later...Jessie

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Fai lo stesso fidanzata. Sono sicuro che si sara' perche sei un hottie!

Loraine said...

Spero che tu abbia ordinato qualcosa di buono da "Pastiche". Questo dovrebbe farti sentire meglio.

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...