Monday, February 11, 2019

Hello!

Hello!



ARTE NERA!


How are you doing? Did you warm up yet?

I have gotten Chris all settled and relaxed. He is now waiting on Rose to get here for his massage. He is listening to (Boney) with me and he has mellowed out just like me. Music is my calming medicine. Ya,ya!

Now I am going to get out my duffel bag and contemplate what to pack for Laughlin. The weather will be about the same as here in the Old Pueblo. My shorty and I are hoping for the "Cha Ching" rings to be constant at the "Keno" slots. We really do miss the (Keno Queen) Dottie being her in Tucson.

Hey, when we get back from Laughlin, I am going to don my chef hat and apron that my dear friend made for me from New Orleans. I am going on the airbase and buy a nice brisket and a couple of slabs of ribs and I will cook them on the slow smoker. It is going to be really good. I can taste it now! Delizioso!! You know you want some right?

Well, I had better go and get the fur-babies fed before they start knocking at the front door of Chris's house. Stay safe and get some rest. Hey, we just got a Valentine's Day perk from the DDC. The perk is a free overnight stay that can be used before the end of the month. WooHoo! I will have a chin-wag with my playmate when she returns from (bridge).

Ciao....Jessie 


2 comments:

Loraine said...

I will listen to "Cha Chings".

Jessie said...

That's my (fidanzata)!

Buon Pomeriggio!

  Buon Pomeriggio! How are you doing so far today? My birthday is going well, and I have had many visitors today to wish me well. I apprecia...