Monday, February 4, 2019

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!












Mood: Defeated!

Music listening to: When Dove's Cry by Prince!

 Buon Lunedi! How are you doing? I started the day off at 6:00am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning and she is stirring about. So she will up and on the go soon. Any plans for today?

 The coffee is good and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. We got more rain during the night and that is good for us desert dwellers.

 Alexa, is not awake yet but rest assured she will. I do have a couple of things to take care of today that are on my To Do List.

 Well, I lost the bet with mio moglie. The Patriots beat the Rams in yesterdays Super Bowl game. It was a different type of game but it was a good one. So I will be treating Elise to a evening at "Sullivan's Steakhouse". I am going to have to get another job or take out a loan to pay for this one. Ya,ya!

 I picked up Sister Jayne yesterday like I always do and I heard something being yelled from one of the apartments that made my blood boil. This apartments blind were wide open and the door was as well. As Sister Jayne and I were getting in the car someone in the apartment shouted out a racial slur quote "Kill all those N-word" I looked at Jayne and drove by the apartment  so I could get a glimpse of who was in there. I wasn't surprised at who was in the apartment. I told mio moglie about it and I said back in the day I would have knocked on the door. I was fuming to no end but I have learned about people and the ignorance that goes along with it. Nuff Said!

 Well, I had better get this day moving forward. Have a good Lunedi and enjoy the day. Chat at you later.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise  

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Gli annunci erano abbastanza buoni. Non to ho visto stamattina sotto la pioggia con le infradito? Perche?

Loraine said...

La pioggia è fredda! Avrei avuto bisogno di un impermeabile di pelliccia e questo rovina l'effetto del nudo con le infradito.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Buon compleanno a me! Music listening to: All for You by Janet Jackson! Buon Lunedi!  How are you doing?  What are you pla...