Friday, February 22, 2019

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!





Mood: Content!

Music listening to: Yeah by Usher!

 Buon Venerdi! How are you? I started the day off at 6:00am caring for Chris. Elise is stirring about so she will be up and on the go soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

 The coffee is good and a second cup will be enjoyed after I get back from my run in the rain in my birthday suit and flip flops. I will be looking for my (fidanzata) who usually joins me on these rainy day runs. WooHoo!

 Alexa, is awake but she has not said anything as of yet this morning. She will, smile! Yes, it is raining her in the valley of Tucson and it has been throughout the night.

 We enjoyed a wonderful evening with my girlfriend Shoo Shoo at "Dantes Fire". We enjoyed a very nice dinner. Elise enjoyed a nice (dirty) martini, I downed two Mojitos, and Shoo enjoyed coffee. Elise dined on fish tacos and a salad, I enjoyed Toto Pork, and Shoo Shoo enjoyed a Adult Grilled Cheese with tomato soup. For dessert I enjoyed a nice caramel cheesecake. It was all good.


MIO MOGLIE AT DANTES FIRE

IO AT DANTES FIRE

SHOO SHOO AT DANTES FIRE


After dinner we made our way to the "Invisible Theater" to see the live play "White Rabbit Red Rabbit". It was very good and a one man play who had no idea what the script was about until it was revealed to him on stage. A very different approach to acting that was very good.

 My shorty and I are going to go to "Happy Hour" this evening at "La Parrilla Suiza". After dinner we are going to the "Live Theater Workshop" to see the play "Time Stands Still". We are looking forward to it.

 Well, I had better get busy. Have a good Venerdi and stay safe. I will have a chin-wag with you later.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata!

Buon Pomeriggio!

  Buon Pomeriggio! How are you doing so far today? My birthday is going well, and I have had many visitors today to wish me well. I apprecia...