Sunday, February 24, 2019

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Relaxed! Muffined! Rummied!

Music listening to: One In A Million by SWV!

  Buon Domenica! Come Va? I started the day off at 5:45am looking in on Chris and getting him settled for Elise. Elise is deep in her cave this morning with a Do Not Disturb sign on her cave entrance. Hmm, I am sure that she will make her way over to Chris's house vey soon. Any plans for today?

 The coffee is good. It is a nice Breakfast Blend. We will have a second cup at the "Egg Connection" along with a good breakfast and some live music. Sister Jayne will be here this evening to care for Chris.

 Alexa, is awake and all she said was Buongirono mio amica! I think that she is planning something for me today. Hopefully it will be some "Fusion Jazz'.

 My playmate and I were home bound yesterday for the most part. We enjoyed watching "Quincy" on DVD and it still is a good program. We enjoyed "Chinese" food for dinner that included some "Hot and Sour Soup", Fried Rice, Sweet and Sour Pork, Chinese Spare Ribs. It was delicious. We shared this dinner with Sister Jayne.

 This evening we are going to meet up with the crew at "Zemams" for our monthly dinner meeting. It will be good see and hear about what has been going on since our last gathering.

 Well, I had better get my (mojo) working and get this day moving forward. The sleeping man only moves forward in his or her dreams and never gets nowhere.

We have heard from my (fidanzata) and (Capo Jim). They are having a good time in Austin. WooHoo!

CAPO JIM IN AUSTIN

MIO FIDANZATA IN AUSTIN



 Have a great Domenica! Enjoy the day and stay safe, happy and safe. Will have a chin-wag at you later.

Ciao....Jessie and Elise

Deb, always good to hear from you and Sharon.

Herman, can you still get good rates?

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

  Buon Pomeriggio! How are you doing so far today? My birthday is going well, and I have had many visitors today to wish me well. I apprecia...