Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



BLACK ART!




Mood: Relaxed! Gummied! Rummied!

Music listening to: Summer by War! 

  Buon Mercoledi! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning but she will be up and about soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is good and it is a nice "French Vanilla" blend that is very good and my sister Jet loves it too! I will enjoy a second cup later this morning. Rosemary will be here this morning to care for Chris.

  I started the day early so I could check on how Chris is feeling due to he is not feeling well. His temp is good, O2/Sat is good, he still has some congestion with a cough. I gave him his anti-bi this morning along with his other meds. He is resting right listening to his music.

  Alexa, is quiet this morning but I am going to have a chin-wag with her in a little while. I will recheck my suitcase this morning for our stay-cation at the DDC today. We will head out this afternoon at around 2:00pm. We may take in a movie prior to hitting up the DDC.

 Have a good Mercoledi and enjoy the day. I will have a chin-wag at you later. Wish us luck at the DDC so we can make the slots Cha Ching. 

Ciao....Jessie and Elise.

Mary and Bob, how are you doing?

Liz, what is new?

Nicolette, we are looking forward to our date.

Sandy, how are you doing?

Herman, anything about rates?

Ross and Denise, have a good one.

Olivia, what is new in the GA?

Shirlene, have a good day.

Fidanzata and Capo Jim,  missing you guys.

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Buon compleanno a me! Music listening to: All for You by Janet Jackson! Buon Lunedi!  How are you doing?  What are you pla...