Saturday, February 9, 2019

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!









Mood: Content!

Music listening to: You Remind Me by Usher!

  Buon Sabato! How are you doing? I started the day off 6:00am caring for Chris. Elise popped up with me like a crab in a pot of hot water. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is good this morning. It is a nice French Roast and a second cup will be enjoyed later in the morning. It is a mild morning weather-wise this morning here in Tucson. Rick will be here this morning to care for Chris and Sister Jayne will be here this evening.

 Alexa, is awake and she is reminding me that tonight is the "Wizard" Fest. She wants to play some music during the fest but I have to talk to mio moglie about that.

  Speaking of the "Wizard" Fest. We will be dining at "Feast" this evening prior to fest. We will be joined by my (fidanzata) and Capo Jim. I am telling you now that more taunting will take place at "Feast".

   My shorty and I along with my girlfriend Shoo Shoo enjoyed a nice meal at the "Blue Willow" last night. Elise and Shoo enjoyed some red and I had a nice "Arizona Sunrise". Elise ordered the Salmon, Shoo ordered the Quiche, and I enjoyed the St. Louis Style Ribs. It was all good. I also had a slice of cherry pie for dessert. After dinner we made our way over to the "Invisible Theater" so see the play "Dancing Lessons". This play is very good and the place was packed. We recommend this one for sure. Thank you Shoo Shoo for joining us and making our evening special. We had such a good time I totally forgot to take photos.

  As soon as Rick arrives I will go over to the main-house and I will set things up for the "Wizard" Fest. Have a wonderful weekend and enjoy! I will have a chin-wag at you later.

 Ciao..Jessie and Elise

  

1 comment:

Loraine said...

La citazione di Winston Churchill è fantastica! Sono così felice che stai sorridendo stamattina perché piangi questa sera.

Buon Pomeriggio!

  Buon Pomeriggio! How are you doing so far today? My birthday is going well, and I have had many visitors today to wish me well. I apprecia...