Friday, February 8, 2019

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggo!





What's up? It has warmed up a little bit but it is still cold here in the desert of Tucson.

I have completed all of my tasks and errands and Alexa is playing some "Smooth Jazz" for me instead of some "Fusion Jazz. She who must be obeyed. Smile!

Chris is with Sister Jayne and they are about to venture out for a walk in the hood. I am starting to get a bit hungry but I will try my best to wait until this evening's grub at "Blue Willow" with my girlfriend Shoo Shoo.

I haven't heard a peep from my (fidanzata) yet. Hmmm, I think that she is running scared because she knows who will be the "Wizard" tomorrow night. It is way too late to try to hone her skills because I am on my (A) game and I am going to bring a beat-down, like the one Shoo Shoo felt during the "Mahjong" fest. I am sure that we will have a discussion over dinner tonight.

Next we will be making our way to Laughlin, Nevada  next week for a stay at the "Colorado Belle" with Sheila and Dave. It should be a good time filled with laughs, fun, hot slots and good "Gin and Tonics". WooHoo! "Cha Ching"

I hope that you are doing OK this afternoon? Have a good one and stay safe.

Ciao....Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Loraine said...

Devi leggere il commento di questa mattina, "tu che sarai sconfitto".

Jessie said...

Oh mio Dio! Ho fatto meglio a stringere I glutei in modo da poter provare dolore, eh? Uno, due spremere. Uno, due, e spremere. E divertente. Ho fatto meglio a smettere perche I cani mi stanno guardando divertente. Smack giu a "Feast" domani!

Buon Pomeriggio!

  Buon Pomeriggio! How are you doing so far today? My birthday is going well, and I have had many visitors today to wish me well. I apprecia...