Monday, February 11, 2019

Buona Notte!

Buona Notte!




The day is over. How was yours? It has been a pretty good one today. As a matter of fact very relaxing.

Chris enjoyed his massage because he was in a zone when I got him out of bed and into his chair. Lucky Dude!

Elise prepared homemade blueberry pancakes for dinner with eggs and sausages. We got it down with some hot coffee. We watched "The Fosters", Schitt's Creek","Hawaii 5 O" and "Homefront" on Netflix. Chris enjoyed it all.

I am caring for Chris tonight and Elise is in here office on her Mac. My duffel is out and ready to be filled up tomorrow for our trip.

Have a great evening and get some rest and be ready for tomorrow. I will be visited by my nurses supervisor tomorrow at around 11:00am.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise


No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Buon compleanno a me! Music listening to: All for You by Janet Jackson! Buon Lunedi!  How are you doing?  What are you pla...