Sunday, February 24, 2019

Hello!

Hello!



AGE OF INNOCENCE!




Hey how goes it? We are good. We just got back from the "Egg Connection" and we are full. The place was packed when we left and a line was waiting to be seated. That is great and the live music is very good. While we were dining we decided to Pay It Forward. We paid for a diners meal with them knowing who paid because we left while they were enjoying their breakfast. It is a good feeling to be able to do that every now and again. We are blessed!

Elise is caring for Chris and now I have to restock Chris's supplies for next week. I also need to do some yard work behind Chris's house.

My playmate and I will be getting our duffel  bags out for our stay-cation at the "DDC" on Wednesday. We are using one of our perks for this visit and hopefully the slots will sing "Cha Ching" for us.

Well, I had better get to it.
Later....Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

  Buon Pomeriggio! How are you doing so far today? My birthday is going well, and I have had many visitors today to wish me well. I apprecia...