Friday, February 1, 2019

Come Va?

Come Va?


FEB 2019  PICS PROVIDED BY MY GIRLFRIEND FLO!

JAN 2019

SO TRUE MON'


Is the day going your way so far? It is good here and Alexa is playing some (Boney) for me in the main house. Good Girl!

I am waiting on the Cox Tech to arrive this afternoon to put in the newest cable box. I am going to grab another cup of coffee and then I am going to change all of the calendars in Chris's house. I am starting to hear my stomach start to rumble though. Smile! My playmate purchased some prosciutto rolls with mozzarella cheese and I thing that I am going to attack it post haste. Ya, Ya. Hope that you are well? Chat at you later.....Jessie

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Quasi ma non cosi freddo. Le infradito sono all'amore della porta.

Loraine said...

La scultura è potente! Dove si trova?

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Buon compleanno a me! Music listening to: All for You by Janet Jackson! Buon Lunedi!  How are you doing?  What are you pla...