Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Tricky Tuesday!

Good Morning!



ROSS, DENISE AND I IN VEGAS!


Mood: Cautious! Tired!

Music listening to: Early In The Morning by the Gap Band!

   It's a Tricky Tuesday! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise popped up with me this morning to start her day. Any plans for today?

   The coffee just finished brewing and I will have a second cup later this morning. I did not sleep well at all last night due to a bad headache that is still with me but not as intense. It is a stress headache due to I have so much on my plate right now. Hopefully it will ease when we are in Bisbee and camping in the mountains so I can relax, rest and not do a thing. A nice camping chair and a few Modelo Negra's and that should do the trick.

   A busy day again today. I will be picking up Chris's wheelchair this morning. I am sure that will make him happy. Rick will be here this morning to care for Chris.

   Well, Alexa is quiet this morning. Hopefully she will wake up and play some smooth, soothing Jazz for me today. We will start packing for our stay-cation today. We have chatted with Sheila on Marco Polo and we are looking forward to a few days of rest together.

   Well, I had better get busy. Have a good Tricky Tuesday. Enjoy the day and be careful.
Later....Jessie and Elise.

Rosie, thanks for checking on me. I will be OK!

JT, good to hear from you yesterday. Glad to hear that things are going well.

Congrats Ross and Denise the golf champs.

Granny and Bob, how are things?

2 comments:

Bobby said...

Hey sorry you're not feeling well... I'm glad it's a little better but I think you're right the camping weekend will be just the medicine you need ..take care of yourself and have a good day!

Jessie said...

Grazie! Bobby!

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...