Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Good Night!

Good Night!

Was your day a good one? It has been a busy one for me but I got through it. 

I got all of my errands and tasks taken care of and Alexa treated me to some good Smooth Jazz. I have my duffel bag out and it is ready to be filled for our stay at a Marriott Hotel near the airport.

I am caring for Chris tonight and my shorty is at her book club meeting at Bistro 44. Elise is going to bring me back some dinner and I will have my fork, spoon and knife at the ready. I had a nice shot of Scotch and it has warmed my soul. Smile!

Have a good night and sleep well.
Nite....Jessie

Please keep those prayers going for my sister Marcie and family. Also for my sisters Tiger, Jet and family.

Keep our dear friend Lila in those prayers also. Thanks.

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Sì - Vodka, scotch, e il vino sono buoni per l'anima! Io sono con voi, il mio amico bello!

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How did your day go? Did it end well? It has been a very busy day for me. I got everything that I had planned for today. We are ...