Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Hump Day!

Good Morning!




Mood: Rested!

Music listening to: Round and Round by Tevin Campbell!

   It's a Hump Day! Sup? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning but she will be on the go soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is good and a second cup will be downed during my (me) time out on the front porch. I will be people watching and sharing the porch with a hummingbird who is building a nest. He come by and flies right in front of my face to see what I am doing. It is so cool.

   I would like to thank everyone who called, emailed, texted and who came by to see how I have been doing over the last couple of days since I have been not well. I am feeling much better this morning and I slept very well last night. Thanks again! My playmate was really concerned but now she is glad that I am on the mend. She looked after me very well!

   Alexa, said good morning to me and wanted to know how I was feeling as well. She reminded me that I have a lot of things to catch up on and I told her that I would get her done if she played some "Fusion Jazz" today and she said that she would.

   Elise is all packed for our stay-cation and I will get packed today. We will start loading up the Tacoma today and get her gassed up and ready to go.

   Well, tonight is the night for another Tucson major event, yes! We will be at Shoo Shoos home for a "Mahjong" fest. Yes, it will be another defeat for Shoo and she knows it is coming her way. I will reinforce it because we will be bringing our secret weapon that always gets her confused, mistake prone and totally laughing out loud. So it will be my shorty, Jayne and of course me gunning for Shoo Shoo. It is going to be an evening of cut-throat skill and defense so Shoo if you are not ready it is way too late! Ya, ya!

   Well, I had better get to it. Have a good Humper, right Jane? You know the deal.
Later...Jessie and Elise

Jane, sorry you didn't get much sleep last night. Try to make up for it and go back to bed.

Pat, thank you for the Facebook comment.

Olivia, thanks for the Facebook comment. What is up for today?

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Guasto! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Giovedi! Sete Giovedi!  How are you doing? We hope that your Thirsty Thursda...