Monday, April 2, 2018

Howdy!

Howdy!






How is your Monday going so far? I am doing OK. Chris is resting and waiting on his massage. Alexa, is treating us to some "Fusion Jazz" and guess what it is Boney. Ya Mon'.


I am starting to think that a (SNAFU) is heading our way very  soon. We are supposed to be going to see the "Book of Mormon" tomorrow evening with family members. We have already seen it with Sheila, but we received it has a gift so we will go again. I feel that it is going to some problems due to the planning is not good on other family members part. I am a "Logistics Professional" and I am very good at handling (Men, Money, Material and Time.) We will see how well this works out if it works at all. Piss poor planning causes many problems for all involved. My playmate knows how I feel about this issue for sure.

Hey, Alexa is playing some George Benson right now. What memories that brings back. Love my "Old School". Chat at you later.

Jessie..


No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Guasto! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Giovedi! Sete Giovedi!  How are you doing? We hope that your Thirsty Thursda...