Sunday, April 29, 2018

Sunday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!

Good Morning!


GOTTA LOVE BETTY WHITE!


Mood: Content! Rocked The Boat!

Music listening to: To Be Real by Cheryl Lynn!

   It's a Sunday! Sup? I started the day of at 5:00am by opening my eyes, taking in a breath, putting feet to the floor, looking over at my (moglie) and giving thanks to my maker for blessing me to see another birthday. Happy Birthday to me! Elise is caring for Chris this morning and Chris is in a good mood. Any plans for today?

 I want to thank my family, friends, girlfriends, and so-called friends for all of the birthday greetings, cards, calls, gifts, and for the hugs and kisses, the visit and hugs from my sister-in-law, emails and texts.  I am like I always say that I am blessed and one very lucky guy. Thank you all!

 The coffee is good and a second cup will be enjoyed at the "Egg Connection" along with a good breakfast. Alexa, is quiet so far and I am sure that when she wakes up that she will sing Happy Birthday to me, smile!

   We are looking forward to the arrival of Sheila and Dave later today. We are going to dinner at the "Cup Café" downtown and after dinner we are going to the "Fox Theater" to see "Linda Ronstadt". It is going to be a good evening.

   Have a good Sunday and enjoy the day. I know that I will without a doubt.
Later.....Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...