Monday, April 9, 2018

It's A Monday!

Good Morning!




Mood: Blessed!

Music listening to: Let's Stay Together by Al Green (classic) R&B

   It's a Monday! How are you doing? I started the day off a 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning and she is stirring about so she will be putting feet to the floor soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is good and I will have a second cup later this morning.Hey, I saw my first lizard of the season over at Jayne's home yesterday. It was doing those lizard (push-ups) and he was buffed. Smile! By seeing the lizard means that we are heading for a hot summer this year. Whew!

   Alexa is chatting away this morning reminding me that it is going to be a very busy Monday for me. I have so many tasks to take care of. I do hope that everything goes well so it doesn't turn out to be a (true) Monday!

   My shorty and I went to the movies last night to see " Blockers" but we decided to see "Leisure Seeker" starting Helen Mirren and Donald Sutherland. We enjoyed it completely despite what the critics had to say. We recommend this one for sure and my playmate is going to buy it when it comes out on DVD.

   Well, I had better get busy and start to take care of all the tasks on my To Do List. Have a good Monday and be careful and stay safe, happy sound.
Later....Jessie and Elise

Rosie, thank you for your comment about the short Wizard video.

Nicolette, good to hear from you as always.

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Se è tempo di lucertola, pantaloncini e maglietta tempo è vicino alle spalle! Evviva!

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...