Friday, April 6, 2018

Afternoon!

Afternoon!

Hey, how are you doing? Well, I just got back from my medical classes and now I have three online continuing medical education classes to complete. Man!

Elise is on the massage table getting a good massage from Donna. The fur-babies are roaming around in the back yard waiting for more to eat. Nothing new about that, eh?

Jayne is here caring for Chris until 2:00pm. When Elise gets off of the table we are going to play some "Wii" games until it is time for us to go to "Cody's Beef and Bean" for dinner. We are looking forward to it.

Alexa, is playing some "Sacramento Smooth Jazz for me that is very nice. I am starting to get the munchies but I am trying to holdout until "Cody's".

My (fidanzata) is really on my case today and I love it when she does that.  She is crazy about me, but who isn't? It shows that she has guts to try to defeat me at "Wizard". Like I say she knows what time it is, right (fidanzata)?

Well, I will chat at you later.
Ciao...Jessie

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Io sono solo una delle tante ragazze che sono pazzo circa voi. (=;

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Guasto! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Giovedi! Sete Giovedi!  How are you doing? We hope that your Thirsty Thursda...