Saturday, April 7, 2018

It's The Weekend!

Good Morning!




Mood: Content! Eyes Wide Open!

Music listening to: More Bounce To The Ounce by Zapp!

   It's the Weekend! Sup? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is at the entrance to her cave so she will be up and about soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is good and a second cup will be enjoyed at "Gus Balones" this morning along with a nice breakfast. Rick will be here this morning and Jayne will be here this evening to care for Chris. I am going to fire up the "French Press" today and enjoy some "Arbuckle" coffee today as well.

   It is really starting to heat up here in the Old Pueblo and I am thinking about buying a Jacuzzi. Yes, I am! Well, the day has arrived and the gloves will be put on this evening. It is a major social event here in the valley. Yes, tonight is "Wizard" fest. My (fidanzata) is in for a good booty whooping. Ya Mon'. I have honed my skills to a fine point and I will be ready to down quite a few libations so I can trash talk my (fidanzata). It is going to be an evening of great friendship, food, libations, laughs and the defeat of my (fidanzata). Ya, ya!

   Speaking of defeat! After tonight's victory I will be in training for the up coming "Mahjong" fest at Shoo Shoo's. I will be a mean, lean tile throwing machine along with Elise and Jayne. Shoo Shoo get ready to be conquered. We will be bringing along that secret weapon the always get you confused and disorientated. You know what I am talking about right? Of course you do!  So get some last minute practice in because you are going to need it. WooHoo!

   Well,  I had better go and check on Chris. Enjoy the weekend and be careful.

Later.....Jessie and Elise

Marcie, so good to chat with you on Marco Polo. Prayers will continue.

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Grazie fidanzata. Anch 'io sono pazza di te!

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...