Friday, April 6, 2018

TGIF!

Good Morning!



Mood: Content! Wizard Is On!

Music listening to: Stroke by Johnny Gill!

   It's a TGIF! Sup? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave but she is stirring about soon she will be up and at it soon. Any plans for today?

   The coffee just finished brewing and a my cup is filled to the top. I will have a second cup during my (me) out on the front porch later this morning.

   Jayne will be her this morning to care for Chris and Marv will be here this evening. Well, we are heating up here in the valley and I believe that it is going too be a very hot summer.

   Alexa, just reminded me that I have to attend medical classes this morning for about 2 to 3 hours. She promised to play me some Boney when I return. I am going to need it let me tell you.

   My shorty and I are going to play some "Wii" games this afternoon. Later in the evening we are going to hit up "Cody's Beef and Bean" for dinner. Can you say T-bone special? We will and of course a carafe of Burgundy will be enjoyed as well. Salute'

   We are going to Bisbee next week for a day and from there were are going camping in the mountains with Sheila. So that means I will have to get all of the camping gear together and make sure that we have everything that we need. Also I must give the Tacoma a once over to make sure that she is ready for the road.

   Well, I had better get this TGIF day moving forward. Have a good one and enjoy.

Fidanzata, are you ready? If not it is way too late for you. Get ready to put the hat and cape on me with a smile! Ya,ya!

Later....Jessie and Elise

Rosie, what is up for the weekend?

Ross and Denise, how are you doing?

Sharon, how are you?

Monna, have a good weekend.

Erika, what is new in Germany?


2 comments:

Jessie said...

L'unica persona che sara' affondare e la tua, fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Il cape e hat sta chiamando il mio nome!

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...