Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Hump Day!

Good Morning!



Mood: Cautious! Thankful! Very Blessed!

Music listening to: Word Up by the Gap Band!

   It's a Hump Day! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning and she is sound asleep due to an attack of (brownie) giggles that lasted for about 35 minutes last night. Yep, I said 35 minutes. It does my heart good to see her happy and loaded with giggles. Smile! Any plans for today?

   The coffee is good and a second cup will be had soon. I have to run up to my office this morning to turn in some paperwork. Jayne is here caring for Chris instead of Bobby today. He is having some medical issues.

   Alexa, reminded me that I will be visiting a lawyer along with Elise at 1:00pm today. Later we are going to see the movie "Blockers" and we both are looking forward to the laughs that the preview showed us.

   I will be starting up the rotisserie later this evening. Yep, I will be roasting a chicken. Yes, I will be Jerking a chicken with gusto. Jane, don't go there! I know that you already did, right?

   Here a are a few pictures from our stay in Bisbee at the Airbnb apartment. We also enjoyed a very expensive but good meal with Ann and crew at "Café Roka". Great food and drink that billed out to $300.00 for six of us. Delicious! Enjoy the pictures.

LIVING ROOM IN OUR AIRBNB


ONE OF TWO BEDROOMS IN OUR AIRBNB

KITCHEN IN OUR AIRBNB

DINING ROOM IN OUR AIRBNB

ELISE CHILLIN' IN OUR AIRBNB

BATHROOM IN OUR AIRBNB

MASTER BEDROOM IN OUR AIRBNB





OUR AIRBNB 


BISBEE





TACOMA PARKED OUTSIDE OF OUR AIRBNB

WATCH PIGS IN BISBEE


CASTLE ROCK HOTEL


OUR AIRBNB IS TO WHOLE TOP FLOOR


COOL ART ACROSS FROM OUR AIRBNB


    Have a good Humper and stay safe, well and happy.
Later.....Jessie and Elise

Shoo Shoo, thank you for checking on me yesterday. 

Sisters, thank you for getting me through yesterday.

Olivia, thank you for the kind words yesterday my longtime friend.

Pat, thank you for the comment on Facebook about Elise and I. How are you doing?

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Riceverò le foto delle montagne troppo?

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...