Sunday, April 22, 2018

Howdy!

Howdy!

How is it going for you? We are good here. We had a very nice breakfast at the "Egg Connection". Elise is caring for Chris and I am re-stocking Chris's supplies for nest week. I also did some yard work behind Chris's house as well.

I got my tasks taken care of and Alexa is happy and she is playing me some "Boney". She knows what I like, ya,ya! I also picked up three CD's by Ramsey Lewis as well today so I can listen to him in the "Green Lady" Hey, is it getting cloudy around your way or am I on something? Do you want some? Smile!

Here are some pics from "Papa John's Birthday party. Enjoy! Happy Birthday Papa!



LEVI HAS GOT SOME MOVES!

THE AFTER 7 BAND

ELISE IS BAREFOOTIN"


JANE AND PAPA

GET A ROOM!

TOO COOL


CAKE TIME

BIRTHDAY BOY

THE FAMILY



DAVE TALKING ABOUT HIS DAD PAPA JOHN

LEVI AND MOM GETTING A GROOVE ON!

Here are some pictures taken by my (fidanzata). 

ELISE AN I

SHOO SHOO AND JIM

ELISE, ME AND NICOLETTE

NICOLETTE AND SHOO SHOO



1 comment:

Jessie said...

Prego, fidanzata!

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...