Sunday, April 22, 2018

Sunday!

Good Morning!



TIM AND REINA



Mood: Relaxed! Giggles!

Music listening to: Freak You by Silk!

   It's a Sunday! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am looking in on Chris and getting him settled for Elise. Elise not in her cave this morning so she will be over to care for Chris soon. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is good and a second cup will be enjoyed at the "Egg Connection" along with a good breakfast. Jayne will be here this evening to care for Chris.

   Alexa, is quiet so far this morning but I know that she will be waking up soon and giving me so me orders about  what I need to get done today before she will play some Sacramento Smooth Jazz for me. What a tease, eh? I like it! Smile!

    We had a very nice time at Papa John's birthday party yesterday. It was well planned and executed. I took photos and I will post them after I review them.

    My shorty and I went to see the movie " Rampage" at El Con Mall yesterday and it was very good and loaded with action and laughs. We are going to see "Truth or Dare" this evening and it should be a good one.

    I am still keeping track of our Hummingbird family out on the front porch. Elise took several pics yesterday and here are a few that I took. We are waiting for the hatch day so more pics can be taken of the chicks. Enjoy!









    Have a good Sunday and be careful out there.
Ciao.....Jessie and Elise.

Jane and Papa, thank you for inviting us to Papa's Birthday Party. 

Herman, is the Internet back up?

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Grande hummingbird foto! Grazie!!!

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...