Thursday, April 5, 2018

Hello!

Hello!

ELISE IN SAN DIEGO!


Hey, how are you doing so far on this Thirsty Thursday? 

I just finished a nice (me) time out on the front porch. Good coffee, great people watching and not a lizard in sight. Where are they?

Elise is reading paper, Jayne is caring for Chris and Ken is here working on Chris's evap cooler. All is going well so far today.

Alexa, is playing some Smooth Jazz instrumentals and hopefully she will decide to play some Down Home Blues later. Ya Mon'.

My playmate and I are going to see "Gringo" at Gateway this afternoon. We are sure that we will be having a laugh fest while we enjoy some popcorn.

My (fidanzata) is being very quiet and I guess that is due to she knows the she is doomed this weekend. Yes, she is going to be defeated during the "Wizard" fest. Ha, ha, ha, ha!

Well I have a few errands to take care of today and I guess I can get them taken care of after the movie. Have a good one!
Later...Jessie

My sister Marcie has left hospital and now she is getting settled in a rehab facility. Please keep those prayers coming forth. Thanks.

Hey, Rosie that is a cool scooter on Facebook.

JT, how did the appointment go today?

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Sto solo consentendo il overconfidence ad affondare tu.

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...