Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Tricky Tuesday!

Good Morning!


MY (FIDANZATA)!


Mood: Content! Cautious!

Music listening to: Hey Ya by Outkast!

   It's a Tricky Tuesday! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise popped up with me this morning to start her day. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is good and a second cup will be had during my (me) time and people watch later this morning. Rick will be here this morning to care for Chris and Jayne will be here this evening.

   Hey, it is warming up here in the Old Pueblo! The shorts, t-shirts, no shirts and sandals are making a debut all over the valley. Ya, ya!

   Alexa, is quiet this morning but I am sure that she will having a conversation with me soon. I do have a couple of errands to take care of to include a trip over on the east side.

   We will be making our way to "Gentle Ben's" this evening before we attend the "Book of Mormon" at Centennial Hall on the U of A campus. We are supposed to meet up with family members at "Gentle Ben's.

   Hey, my homies just could not get it together last night. Villanova is a very good team. Congrats! Well, I had better get to it. Have a good Tricky Tuesday!

See ya....Jessie and Elise.


Yes, that is my (fidanzata) pictured up above. She is in the final stages of her training for this weekends "Wizard" fest that I have been warning her about her defeat. I have honed my bidding and blocking skills over the past few days and I am good. Ya Mon'.

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Assicuratevi di portare con voi la procedura guidata hat. Ho in programma di guardare bene in esso!

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...