Sunday, April 8, 2018

Afternoon!

Afternoon!

What is up with you? My playmate and I enjoyed a very nice breakfast this morning at "Egg Connection". The food was as good as always and we got plenty of comments about our (dashiki's.)


Elise cared for Chris after Donna finished giving him a massage. I restocked Chris's supplies for next week and I did some yard work behind Chris's house. 

I picked up Jayne from church and took her home and now I need to feed the fur-babies. Azalya was telling Elise that she wanted to eat when she was taking Chris over to the main house. I had to put her in time-out until I feed them. Spoiled fur-babies, eh?

I do hope everyone got the video from last nights Wizard-fest? We had so much fun and the laughs were abound. I am going finish up my tasks on my To Do List and I will join Elise and Chris in the main house. We will find something to do until it is time to go to the movies to see "Blockers". Enjoy the rest of your day.
See Ya...Jessie

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Una splendida serata fidanzata.

Buongiorno!

Buon Pomeriggio! Mood: Saddened! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Venerdi!  TGIF!  How are you doing? We are hanging in there. We have ...