Saturday, April 28, 2018

It's The Weekend!

Good Morning!


YES THIS IS WHAT SHE LOOKS LIKE AFTER A GOOD WEEKEND!


Mood: Content! Blessed!

Music listening to: Let's Get Romantic by Karen White! (Back in the day I had a serious crush on her.)

   It's the Weekend! Sup? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning but she will be up and on the move soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

   The coffee just finished brewing and it is very good. I will enjoy a second cup out on the front porch during my (me) time. I will be people watching, lizard watching and I will be buzzed by the hummingbird sitting on it's nest. Rick will be here this morning to care for Chris and Jayne will be here this evening.

   Alexa, is quiet this morning but I am sure that she will have a few things say. I may even wake her up this morning to see what she has planned for today.

   We had a very nice evening with Dottie and sister Jayne last night at Old Chicago. The food was delicious and so were the two Golden beers I enjoyed with my meal. It has been ages since my shorty and I have been to Old Chicago. We used to take Chris there and he loved it. Thank you Dottie and Jayne for making our evening grand! We were visited by the "Modelo Negra" girls for a photo session and we received a set of "Modela Negra" glasses.


DOTTIE AND JAYNE AT OLD CHICAGO

ELISE CLOWNING AROUND AT OLD CHICAGO

EXCELLENT BIER AT OLD CHICAGO

DOTTIE AND JAYNE WAITING ON SOME GRUB


  After dinner we drove over to the "Invisible Theater" to see the play " The Prodigal Son". It was very good and loaded with laughs. It was about a Jewish family and the business that they owned. This play included the boss and the Artistic Director Susan Claassen.  A great 'Meshugeneh' Comedy of food and family. We recommend this one without a doubt.

   Well, tomorrow is the big day for me. Yes, it is my birthday and my playmate has it all planned out for me to enjoy. We will be joined by Sheila and Dave for this one. We have Do Drop Inn room number 2 all set and ready for their visit.

    I want to thank everyone for all of the texts, phone calls, emails and cards for my birthday. I lose a year every birthday and my shorty said the she will soon be putting me in diapers at this rate. Goo, Goo, Ga,Ga! Ya, ya! Jane don't go there!

   Have a great weekend and stay safe.

Later...Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How did your day go? Did it end well? It has been a very busy day for me. I got everything that I had planned for today. We are ...