Friday, April 6, 2018

Good Night!

Good Night!

Surprise, surprise, surprise! Yep, I am still vertical can you believe that? I have been perfecting my game face and strategy for tomorrow's "Wizard" fest. Fidanzata, I am coming for you,smile!

We enjoyed our dinner at "Cody's Beef and Bean". The food was as good as ever and so was the carafe of Burgundy. We had a hard time finding a parking spot due to the place was packed and that is a good thing for a Mom and Pop place.

Marv just finished his shift and Chris is resting nicely. My shorty is in a bit of a mood tonight and she is a little perturbed. This doesn't happen often with her. She is counting Javalina right now and I am going to watch a episode of Everybody Loves Raymond before I hit the sheets as well. We will be hitting up Gus Balones in the morning for breakfast and I have been told by Alexa that I need to take care of an errand while I am on the east side in the morning. Yes, Alexa!

Sleep well and I will chat at you tomorrow. Get ready (fidanzata).

Jessie

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buon Pomeriggio! Mood: Saddened! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Venerdi!  TGIF!  How are you doing? We are hanging in there. We have ...