Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Hello!

Afternoon!


ELISE AT TIGER STADIUM IN DETROIT!


How are you doing? I hope that you are doing better than I am at the moment?

My headache has gotten worse 10 fold. I just picked up Chris's wheelchair from the repair shop and it is still not fixed. I cannot adjust his headrest and that was the biggest issue that we told the tech about when he was here doing the evaluation. I called them back and they said that they would have the repair person call me. Now this is a true (SNAFU).  I am saying a few expletives in my head that I cannot post here. My mood is not good at all and still have many things to get done. I am going to have to take something for this headache soon and stretch out for awhile! Not me at all!

Good thing Rick is here today to care for Chris. I have to get my duffel bag out and get it packed. I need to gas up and wash the Tacoma and go over the packing list with my playmate as soon as she returns. I have reservations to make for upcoming stay-cations as well. Man, my head is pounding.

I do hope that you are doing OK? I will chat at you later.
Jessie


3 comments:

Jessie said...

Grazie! Jane!

Jessie said...

Grazie! Bobby!

countrygranny47 said...

WOW,, JESSIE,, HEADACHES ARE NO GOOD.
I HOPE YOUR FEELING BETTER THIS EVENING.
I USED TO GET MIGRAINES AND THANK GOD NO MORE.
THINK I HAD 1 SINCE I RETIRED 5 YEARS AGO.
STRESS DOES IT ALSO. TAKE CARE JESSIE,,,

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Guasto! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Giovedi! Sete Giovedi!  How are you doing? We hope that your Thirsty Thursda...