Thursday, April 5, 2018

Thirsty Thursday!

Good Morning!

Mood: Relaxed! Giggled Rummy!

Music listening to: My Everything by Barry White! (classic)

   It's a Thirsty Thursday! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is at the entrance to her cave this morning so she will up and at it soon. Any plans for today?

   The coffee just finished brewing and I am ready for a cup. A second cup will be enjoyed later during my (me) time. Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris. Our A/C tech will be here this morning to get the A/C ready for the upcoming heat. He was here yesterday at 5:45pm but the caregiver did not hear him. 

   My shorty and I went to see the movie " I Can Only Imagine" and it was very good. A (Life) movie the got applause after it was over. We used our new "Movie Pass" cards for the first time and it worked very well. We are going to hit up another movie today.

   It is only a few days away and my (fidanzata) and I will be matching wits and skill. Yes, the "Wizard" fest is almost here. I do hope that she is ready for a spanking? Ya, ya! Tomorrow I will be in a mandatory medical class for about 2 to 3 hours! I also have to complete 3 extended medical classes online.

   Well, I had better check on Chris. Have good Thirsty Thursday!.
Later.....Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...