Thursday, April 12, 2018

Thirsty Thursday!

Good Morning!

Mood: Content!

Music listening to: I Wanna Be Down by Brandy!

   It's a Thirsty Thursday! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning but she will be up and on the go soon. Any plans for today?

   The coffee just finished brewing and it is very good. A second cup will be enjoyed at "Gus Balones" and a nice breakfast will be enjoyed as well. Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris.

   Well, we had a very, very nice evening at the "Mahjong"fest at Shoo Shoos home. Our hostess put out a great spread that was delicious. The "Mahjong" fest was a battle let me tell you. Elise won a game, I won a game, Shoo Shoo won a game and Jayne did not but she played very well. The taunting started as soon as we entered Shoo Shoos home and I think she gave me a finger as well, smile! She did but not that finger, smile! We even brought out the secret weapon and it didn't work this time because Shoo Shoo was already there. We had shared great laughs like we always do. The big (wiener) was the Cat. We are looking forward to our next fest and I am going to win without a doubt. Shoo Shoo thank you for a grand evening. Ya, ya!

     We will be loading up the Tacoma this morning and double checking our packing list. We will be making our way to Bisbee at around noon. Jayne will be here caring for Chris while we are away. After a night at a Airbnb in Bisbee we will make our way to the mountains with Sheila. 

   Well, I had better get to it. Have a wonderful Thirsty Thursday. We will chat at you later.

Ciao.....Jessie and Elise

Shoo Shoo, thank you so much for a wonderful evening. Have a safe trip to Cali.

Elaine, have a safe trip to the East.

5 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Si, ci sarranno I nostril sacchi a pelo con noi pure. Diventa in po freddo io sono le montagne.

Loraine said...

Dispone di un meraviglioso e divertente viaggio!

countrygranny47 said...

Enjoy your time away and get rested up jessie & Elsie,,

Jessie said...

Thank you Granny. Will rest up for sure.

Jessie said...

Grazia! Fidanzata. Ciao!

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...