Saturday, April 7, 2018

Afternoon!

Afternoon!


SHOO SHOO AND MY (FIDANZATA) THINK THEY ARE CLEVER BUT WE WILL SEE WHO THE MASTER IS!


What is up with you? My shorty and I enjoyed a very nice breakfast at "Gus Balones". Man it is really heating up.

Elise just left to do some grocery shopping done. I just returned from Home Depot getting some weed killer and a sprayer. For some reason Home Depot is mobbed today. I dropped Jayne off at Burlington Coat Factory. She will give me a call when she is ready to be picked back up.

I haven't heard anything from my (fidanzata) as of yet about her defeat tonight at the "Wizard" fest but I did hear from Shoo Shoo . She told me that she is ready for me and the "Majhong" fest on Wednesday. She seems very confident but I am a master at "Mahjong" and at "Wizard" and the both of them are just spouting out words don't you know? I believe that my (fidanzata) is really scared and she should be. Anyway have a good afternoon and enjoy the day.

See Ya....Jessie


2 comments:

Loraine said...

Volevo darvi il tempo per parlare di una procedura guidata sconfitta. Parlare, parlare, parlare. Azione è che cosa è importante!

Jessie said...

Si, la mia ragazza sta davvero tremando nei suoi stivali. E acceso!

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...