Monday, April 9, 2018

Good Night!

Good Night!

How are you doing? It has been a very busy day for me and I have the headache to prove it. 

It is bad when I say I will take a rain check for "Gin Rummy". I am going to have to take something and hit the sheets early.

We made sure that Jayne made her doctors appointment and she made her referrals and picked up some of her meds. We will pick up her other meds tomorrow. I also will pick up Chris's wheelchair tomorrow as well.

It has been a long day and no music from Alexa. My playmate prepared breakfast for dinner. We had pancakes, eggs and sausages with coffee to get it all down.

I am caring for Chris tonight and Elise is in her office on her desktop. Have a wonderful evening and sleep well.
Night...Jessie and Elise



1 comment:

Jessie said...

Evviva l'anca, fidanzata.

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...