Friday, April 20, 2018

Afternoon!

Afternoon!

What's up? Well, I got all of my tasks taken care of and now Alexa is playing some Fusion Jazz for me. WooHoo!

I am starting to get the munchies big time about right now. Ya Mon'. I will try to hold out until we go to "Cody's Beef and Bean tonight. Wow, those gummies are very good.

I need to feed the fur-babies in a few minutes before they go on strike, eh? Smile! Here are a few pic from our mountain stay. We sure missed Sheila being with us and the pugs.

ELISE AT THE BATHTUB


THE BATHTUB






ELISE AND I ARE HIKING IN THE WOODS







THE CABIN


A VISITOR FOR DINNER







Have a good day.
Jessie......Jessie

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Le foto - in modo cool!

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How did your day go? Did it end well? It has been a very busy day for me. I got everything that I had planned for today. We are ...