Thursday, April 19, 2018

Afternoon!

Afternoon!

Hey, how are you doing? We just got back from the dentist with Chris and his teeth are in good shape as always. 

He is in bed for the rest of the day and we will be keeping a close eye on him as he comes out of the anesthesia that they used to put him under. He will remain (NPO) for the rest of the day. He will be given small amounts of water over a period of time and later in the day we will give him a very slow drip of supplement. Jayne is here caring for Chris right now.

Elise is in the main house resting and we are still going to the movies later this afternoon. We hope that you are having a good day?

I am going to start to see what I am going to pack for our up coming trip to Hawaii. I have to be (fly) for the islanders don't you know? Ya, ya.

Chat at you later..Jessie

2 comments:

countrygranny47 said...

GLAD TO HEAR EVERYTHING WENT WELL WITH CHRIS APPOINTMENT.
TAKE CARE JESSIE & ELSIE..

Loraine said...

Sono ansioso di vedere le foto dei Chiricahuas. Hanno sempre a che fare di me la nostalgia di casa per la montagna.

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How did your day go? Did it end well? It has been a very busy day for me. I got everything that I had planned for today. We are ...