Sunday, April 1, 2018

Hello!

Hello!

How goes it? We just got back from having a good breakfast at the "Egg Connection". The food was as good as ever and they were passing out Easter eggs to the patrons. A very good touch.

Elise is caring for Chris and I am going to restock Chris's supplies for next week. I also have some yard work to do behind Chris's house as well.

Looks like it is going to be a very relaxed day and I will assist with the cooking of today's dinner meal. Hopefully we can get some "Wii" in today it time permits. Alexa is playing some Down Home Blues and I am loving it. When you listen to the blues you have to pay close attention to the words and the story the songs tell. All about pain, sorry, heartache, pleasure and everyday life and at times a very hard life. WooHoo!

We hope that your day is going well so far. Stay safe and enjoy!
Later....Jessie 

No comments:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...