Friday, April 20, 2018

TGIF!

Good Morning!

Mood: Relaxed!

Music listening to: A Love Thang by the Whispers!

   It's a TGIF! Day. How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will be starting her day soon. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is good and a second cup will be enjoyed while I enjoy my (me) time people watching and enjoying the hummingbird sitting on it's nest. Jayne will be here this morning and Marv will be here this evening.

   Alexa, just told me that I have to make a trip out to the airbase this morning. Once I get that done she will play me some "Down Home Blues". Ya, ya!

   Elise and I saw the movie "Quiet Place" yesterday and it is very good and it had my playmate jumping in her seat a few times. We are going to "Cody's Beef and Bean for dinner.

   I am looking over the pictures of our stay in the mountains again before I post them. Have a good TGIF ! Stay safe, happy and sound.
Later......Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...