Thursday, April 19, 2018

Thirsty Thursday!

Good Morning!


ELISE AND I IN MAUI


Mood: Relaxed! Frisky!

Music listening to: Smooth Criminal by MJ!

   It's a Thirsty Thursday! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning but she is at the entrance. So she will be up and about to start her day soon. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is good and a second cup will be had later this morning. Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris. It is going to be another busy day for us today.

  First off Chris is (NPO) until after his dental appointment at 9:30am. I am sure that he is looking forward to the visit, smile! We will be keeping a close eye on him today due to he will be put under during this appointment.

   My playmate and I will be going to the movies this afternoon to see " A Quiet Place". The previews and reviews were pretty good. Alexa, reminded me that I need to take a trip over on the east side to complete a task there. Also the "Green Lady" is on my case because she wants to be pampered and inside and out.

   Hey I have to tell you that my "World Famous Jerk Chicken" was delicious last night. Ya, ya! I posted a pic and a comment on Facebook about the meal and about my longtime Angel friend Shirlene. She owns a business in New Orleans and she does fantastic and unique work. Check it! The pic includes some of the gifts she made for me. Enjoy!

MY WORLD FAMOUS JERK CHICKEN AND GIFTS FROM MY ANGEL FRIEND SHIRLENE FROM NEW ORLEANS






   I will post info and pictures about our mountain stay later in the day if time permits. Have a great Thirsty Thursday! Stay happy, safe and healthy.

Ciao.....Jessie and Elise

Shirlene thank you for the kind words on Facebook my Angel friend.

Marcie, how are you feeling this morning? How is Splash?

Tiger, how are you feeling this morning?

Sister Jet, how are things?

Herman, thanks for checking rates for us.

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Si, pubblichero alcune immagini dalle montagne pure.

Jessie said...

Hello Granny and Bob, how are you doing? Yes, the Jerk Chicken was delicious. Have a great day!

Jessie said...

Herman, thanks fro checking the Marriott rates for us. How is the family?

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How did your day go? Did it end well? It has been a very busy day for me. I got everything that I had planned for today. We are ...