Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Howdy!

Howdy!

Hey how are you doing? I am doing much better right now. I enjoyed my (me) time out on the front porch with the hummingbird building it's nest. So cool. I took a photo and so did my shorty.

I vacuumed out the Tacoma and I gave it a good wash and rinse. Elise took it to have it filled with gas. I have a few more tasks to take care of today and I will get them done for sure.

Alexa is treating me to some "Sacramento " Smooth Jazz. I know that I am feeling better because I am shaking my groove thang along with the music. I also ordered a pizza from "Blackjack Pizza". Yes, I am feeling way too good about right now. Ya,ya! My (moj0) is working overtime. Ya Mon'.

I will be packing my duffel bag later this afternoon and my playmate and I will start to load up the Tacoma for our stay cation in Bisbee and camping in the Chiricahua Mountains with Sheila.

Sister Jayne will be here caring for Chris while are away. Hope that you are doing OK? Have a good evening.

Shoo Shoo, I am coming for you. If you are not prepared it is way too late.

Later......Jessie

Jane, did you go back to bed to rest? Hope so. How is Papa John?

Fidanzata, how are you doing?

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Esso sarà freddo in montagna in modo da essere sicuro di prendere un comodo materassino per snuggling. Il modo migliore per battere il freddo!

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...