Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Hump Day!

Good Morning!






Mood: Content! Concerned!

Music listening to: I Wanna Sex You Up by Color Me Bad!

   It's a Hump Day! Sup? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave but she is stirring about so she will be up and on the move soon. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is good and a second cup will be enjoyed out on the front porch while I people, lizard and hummingbird watch. Ya, ya! Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris.

   Alexa, has already reminded me that today is going to be a very busy day for us. Lot's to get done and I even have to make a run to the "Dairy Queen" for some quarts of soft serve ice cream for our "White Russians".

   My playmate and I are going to try to make it to the movies today to see "Chappaquiddick". We will be packing up our duffel bags today for our stay-cation at the "Towne Place Suites" at the airport. Once again my brother Herman has gotten us some good rates. Thank you bro!

   Well, I had better get this Humper moving along. Right Jane? Have a good day and enjoy! We are meeting up with Vicki and the rest of the crew this evening at "Cattletown" for our monthly dinner gathering. Yes, we know where the (beef) is. Smile!

Hey, my shorty brought back some "Cordon Bleu" for my dinner last night and it was delicious. She also prepared a very nice "Long Island Iced Tea" that was killer but very, very good. Ya, ya.

Later....Jessie and Elise

Jet and Ray, we are there with you.

Tiger and Marcie , how are you feeling?

Herman, thank you so very much.

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Stai correggendo la mia bella fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Oh sì ! White russi sono meravigliosi!

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...