Monday, April 2, 2018

It's A Monday!

Good Morning!




Mood: Relaxed! Content!

Music listening to: Just Got Paid by Johnny Kemp!

   It's a Monday! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning but she will be putting feet to the floor soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is good and a second cup will be downed later this morning. I was greeted this morning by "Buttercup" this morning. She was glad to see me for some reason this morning. Love those fur-babies.

    Donna will be here this morning to give Chris a massage. Alexa, is snoring this morning but I am sure that she will spring to life soon to let me know how my day is going to be, smile! Are you still stuffed from yesterdays meal? I am without a doubt.

   Well, I had better get this day rolling. Have a good one and be careful out there.

Later.....Jessie and Elise

Monna, how is everyone?

Erika, how are things in Germany?

Rosie, what is new in Melbourne?

Ross and Denise, congrats to the golf pros!

Roy and Sandy, we love the t-shirts. Wow! You are always welcome here.

Sheila, is Dave shaking in his boots yet? Smile!

Liz, how are you doing?

JT, how is it going in Phoenix?

Mary and Bob, what is up for this week?


No comments:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...